Advertise on blogs

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Love You

.

I Love You
by jsavo



I just wanted to say ''I Love You''
I know you love me too
Promise to me, that you will try to make yourself happy again and that you will look for joy in life.
Promise?
Don't waste your life on crying after me.
I loved my life.
I experienced great pain, sorrow, intense joy, I felt what it is to love someone, fall in love and I want you to experience it all over again. Remember, every love is new love.
Consume the nectar of life, let it take over your body and whole being. Feel it in your finger tips on a sunny day when walking along the road.
Keep going on and I will be there always smiling, next to you.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....