Advertise on blogs

Monday, March 16, 2009

Am In Love

.

Am In Love
by Ranoosh




What am I gonna do?
I don't mean to smother you
But I just cant get enough of you
What I feel for you is more precious to me
Than the very air I breathe
The brown glow of your eyes
Is more beautiful to me than the sunrise
The warm words you say
Is more calming than the rain
It seems being with you
Has helped even the deepest Emotional pains
I once swore I'd never love again
But not only have I found love
But also gained a friend
We have our talks & say things we don't mean
But we'll always get through the bad times
What we have never seems to fade
In fact it grows stronger with each passing day
I believe what we have is real
& nothing you do or say can ever change how I feel….

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....