Advertise on blogs

Thursday, February 12, 2009

In Love With You

.

In Love With You
by bcassta



I fell in love with you, my darling
Sometime's I cannot explain why
Maybe it's your kind loving heart
That gave me wings to fly so high.

Maybe it's the way you kissed me
For the first time, that special day
Maybe it was your soothing voice
That calms my heart in every way.

Maybe it's the touch of your hand
That brings comfort into my heart
Maybe it's your lovely green eyes
That lite's up a room so ever dark.

Maybe it is because you saved me
And reminded me, how love feels
All I know is my darling, my love
It is you, who made my heart heal.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....