Advertise on blogs

Thursday, February 12, 2009

In My Dreams

.

In My Dreams
by Brenda v Wyk



Last night in my dreams
My love come and visits me
He lie close to me in my arms
With my head on his chest
I hear his heart beat
Then he kissed me
Warmly and softly
With his sweet lips
It taste like honey
He looks deep into my eyes
I saw the passionate flames
of love in his eyes.
Every night he is so part of my dreams
When we are together again
I feel his warm love close to me
Every night he is kissing me
In my dreams, whispering in my ears
How much he loves me.
Every morning he fades away
Promise to be back tonight

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....