Advertise on blogs

Friday, June 19, 2009

That Night

.

That Night
by womball



That Night


For I saw two souls walking through the night,
And I knew this time it just felt so right

I've never felt anything like this before,
I have a pain and a hunger for more and more

Will I ever have that chance again?
To touch and taste and live again

Ten years later it's still so strong,
And deep in my heart, I did no wrong

You spoke the words I've longed to hear,
I had a grin from ear to ear

So here I am, lying in bed,
It's 2am and you're in my head

Thanks once again for a wonderful night,
And taking my soul on a cherished flight

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....