Advertise on blogs

Friday, June 12, 2009

saying goodbyes

.

saying goodbyes
by ellennore



in your life comes the sweetest and the worst moments,
they bloom like cherry blossoms,
like cotton candies in the tree.
and falls as fast as the drops of rain.

saying goodbye is the hardest of all,
like sorry and I love You
the feeling is knife-like,
it could tear you apart.

I told him I love Him,
its better known today
while i'm still alive
than keeping my feelings hanging
and regrets burried 6th feet under.

In life people come and Go
they make and break your life
Saying I love and I hate you alike
sorry's and Goodbye seems common
in the end the real sense of the word is felt, when that person leave us to FOREVER.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....