Advertise on blogs

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

.

you treat me like a toy
by miggyboy16





i didn't realize it can be happen,
i didn't think it is possible,
i didn't realize you can do that to me,
it's sad but it's true.,
it was my mistake yet i love you..
i keep on pretending that i didn't saw wat youve done to me,
i hide the all the pain that you've given me,
i cried every night, cause i don't want you see me cryin in mornin,,
i always look happy when we see each other, yet my heart is crying cause i see you with other,,
i know i'am fool, but can't you feel it?..
i know everything, i know who you flirt every night, i know every single thing that you're do'in to crashed my heart..
but yet..
i'm still here..
waiting for you. . cause i really love you, though you love and treat me as a toy..

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....