Advertise on blogs

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank You

.

Thank You
by chymecindy



You bring meaning into my life.
You give me hope and strenght.
To travel this journey of life.
We have to take.

Thank you for the time,
You spent with me.
For the memorable moments we had,
For having you in my life.

To love you forever,
Is a promise i made.
And taking care of you,
And love you for the rest of my life,
Is all i want to do.

Thank you baby,
For making me happy.
Thank you so much,
For making my life complete.

Thank you for comforting me,
When i feel the world is blue.
Thank you.. thank you....
I wouldnt have made it without you.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....