Advertise on blogs

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank You Sweetheart

.

Thank You Sweetheart
by Brenda v Wyk



From all the people
You know
You chosen me
The blessing of your love
surrounded me.
For me the door of love
has long been close,
If it had not for you
I’ll still search for my dream.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Thank you for chosen me
Thank you sweetheart
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for who you are.

I memorized a million things,
to tell you, but words
Can tell what feelings,
want to say.
True love only begun
to a precious you.
And when it moves into your heart.
It never strays

Thank you for loving me
Thank you sweetheart.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....