Advertise on blogs

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Everything You Do

.

Everything You Do
by bcassata



It’s everything you do I’ll never forget
It’s the way you kiss me so passionate
It’s the way you hold my hand so tight
And the I love you’s, I hear each night.

It’s the beauty I see in your angel eyes
Your hugs that comfort me when I cry
It’s how you always fulfill my dreams
And it’s the way you have rescued me.

It’s when you gave love a chance, and
Opened up your heart to true romance
It’s a love so ever wonderful we share
To your beauty a rose cannot compare.

It’s your love, that’s my hearts destiny
Your everything love is destined to be
Your simply everything in love I need
It’s only you, I’ll forever love tenderly.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....