Advertise on blogs

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SILENT WISH

.

SILENT WISH
by tvinrose



THOUGHTS TO WONDER

I may not have spoken to you,
But my thoughts spoke of you.
I may not have seen you,
But my heart has captured your image.

My vision is filled only of you
Where you live not with me
But within me, snuggled inside me

My arms ache to hold you,
But you are not within my reach.
My lips ache to feel you,
But you are not near me in person.

I have waited for this moment
To meet my special someone
This made me stagger in wonder
Stumped speechless, stupefied
Unbelieving with sheer force

There you are, across oceans
Flesh and blood in person
Sharing emotions and passion
Bidding me in your embrace
With love so pure and true

Come baby, let's rejoice in bliss
In this newfound love of ours
Sealing it ever and forever
In waves of everlasting happiness

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....