Advertise on blogs

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chasing Butterflies

.

Chasing Butterflies
by wickedckg



I see you undress me
with your sexy eyes
from the locks of my auburn hair
down to my voluptuous thighs
I know that you want me
which is no surprise
whether or not you will get me
is still a compromise.
I contemplate allowing you
to take me as your prize
or leave you hanging by a string
in a tangle of my lies.
I switch my hips and toss my hair;
you shyly analyze
as confident as I appear to be
insecurities I internalize.
I wonder if your adoration
will ever be verbalized
or if you're terrified
of your confession being chastised.
I might tell you of my new found interest
before your fondness dies
before you walk away from me
my presence you'll memorize.
I watch you from behind my shades;
I look away as you realize
as you approach me my tummy flutters,
a feeling I recognize.
I let you silently take my hand
despite my inner cries
and we walk, and we talk;
our hearts chasing butterflies.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....