Advertise on blogs

Friday, March 13, 2009

Black Roses

.

Black Roses
by kagura027



I am the rose of Hate.
Please don’t fear me,
I did no harm.
You may not have noticed,
But I still love you.
I love the way to look at me,
With those romantic deep brown eyes
Do you love me the same?
When I would cry,
Would you be by my side?
Deep within my heart
I know you still love me
How come you don’t show it?
I show you my love everyday.
You may hate me,
But I will always and forever more
Love you
Until the day I die

1 comment

Anonymous said...

kritik terhadap parpol itu sah...
tapi... at least isu "sembako murah" bisa lumayan dijadikan headline berita di surat kabar, majalah, dan televisi... bahkan blog hehehe...

nah otomatis.... ada berita, ada traffic, ada iklan.... dan ujung-ujungnya ada duit.....


nah, kalo udah begini bukankah semua pihak jd diuntungkan??? parpol senang, advertiser senang, dan blogger-pun SENANG.... hohohoho



mari selamatkan PLANET BUMI....
hentikan pertikaian diantara sesama manusia....


P.E.A.C.E.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....