Advertise on blogs

Monday, February 23, 2009

Heart, Mind & Soul

.

Heart, Mind & Soul



My heart still loves you deeply, my mind says walk away, my soul doesn't know what to do and my pain won't go away.

In my heart you stand before me, in mind you are out the door, in my souls I try to find the peace to set myself at ease.

My heart, my mind, my soul pull me three different ways. My heart wants to be with you, my mind says walk away, my soul is telling me to leave this pain and quilcky run away.

Who do I listen to?
What do I do?
Do I stay or leave this pain?

I know my mind is right, but how do I tell my heart? When my heart finally understand, will my soul still have the strength to stand?

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....