Advertise on blogs

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Only you.. forever my love

.

Only you.. forever my love
by ramawish



Staring at you, when eyes do not tire
Face blooms, when lips do smile
Listening to you, seems like a rhyme
Warmth of yours, feels so divine

Your thought brings along, a very sweet dream,
Making it difficult, to swim against emotional stream
Your voice brings back that lost vigor
Quite good, many times causing fervor

Where life taught me, giving without expectations
You taught me, loving without conditions

Come to me like a dream, my shy eyes wanna see you.
Meet me like a grape wine, my wet lips wanna taste you.
Be as soft as a pillow, my wide spread arms wanna hug you
Be there for me forever, as the only one I trust ...is YOU

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....