Advertise on blogs

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

JUST YOU

.

JUST YOU
by PuddinCup



Only a year ago, broken- licking my wounds.
Guarded, believing that love would never happen.
Not for me.
Then, just a few months ago-
You.
Bringing laughter, and a kind of wonder-
Showing me what love is, what it's supposed to be.
Slowly, my guard is slipping as I fall-
Fall so hard for
You.
Knowing, always, that you will be there.
To catch me, hold me, wipe my tears-love me.
Wrapping the safety and comfort you give
all around me.
You.
Proving to me that fate or God can be kind
proving that it is possible to find that person.
The one I can't stop thinking about, and now
it's becoming impossible to live without
You.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Post

Followers

About Me

My photo
semuanya hilang lenyap bersama dengan rasaku.....